Monday, November 27, 2006

Pathology results, general update on me

The tumor removed from Laurey was what we thought, a Mast Cell Tumor. The report said grade 2 which is kinda bad but not the worst. The report also said that the margins were clean and all the cancer was taken out. Yes, Mast Cell Tumors are cancerous but all should be good. I just have to keep checking Laurey for any more growths and if she gets one we'll have it cut out. No scan is needed and no chemo or anything like that. And she's just fine, her usual bouncy self! Her fur is starting to grow back and where the tumor was cut out is healing very well and quickly. She's sll upset with me right now because its raining outside and she doesn't like the rain.

Thanksgiving was fine. Nothing special except I gobbled down extra cranberry sauce this year, it was extra yummy. But overall it wasn't anything exceptional. I made a strawberry pie but it didn't gel correctly so it was runny but tasted good anyway.

I worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today and will again tomorrow. My feets, legs and back have been killing me from standing in the same little square for hours and hours. And I think I'm growing a hump on my back, at least the top of my back has been aching and that is new and not a happy experience. I've been snuggling with my heating pad more then usual.

I've been connecting with people from work in My Space and thats fun. Just wish they weren't all so young. I have also reconnected with an old boyfriend/friend and we've been emailing back and forth like 5 times a day for over a week and that is really helped! He's a lot of fun and sends me nice long emails back everytime!

Oh, I had to get my jeep fixed last Tuesday. The hose for the coolant reserve had fallen off and was stuck in the fan so it was overheating whenever I let it idling. But I had it fixed, the coolant flushed and oil changed for $95 and its all good now. And I think I might have found a place that I can use to have my jeep maintained some instead of taking it to the dealership and paying so much more.

One of the baby mice climbed out of the cage the other day and I found her under the table. Little bugger shimmied up the waterbottle and squeezed out under the cage top. I have the clips on now so that can't happen again. I still have Lola (momma) and 4 babies. Tay is going to take 2 babies so I'll have 3 mice: Lola, Mitzi and .soon to be named. (I'm thinking Janey or Dimple).

Thats about it I guess, Just been lonely and sad but trying to be okay and feel better. Had some showerhead issues. My old one broke and I can't find a new one I like, have to keep looking. I hope you all are good. I'll blog more, I promise! L, E

Comments:
YAY! Go Doggie! Good mechanics are hard to find, and they're better when they specialize in a type of vehicle or line of vehicles. (Kinda like WagenWerks in Willison, for VWs)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?