Monday, November 20, 2006

Sleeping and pain

I picked up Laurey at 4 and she's home, snoring on her bed. She can't really get comfy, poor baby. But I guess she's going to sleep well tonight. She was HYPER when I picked her up...HYPER HYPER HYPER! But that is how she was when I got her from her other surgeries so I expected it. She didn't enjoy the car ride, she kepy making little 'ouch' noises the whole time and didn't like having to walk to the elevator but she couldn't have handled the stairs. Her wound is really nasty looking and hugly puckered on the ends but I guess that is how it should look. I'm not happy about it but I guess we'll have to live with it. Hopefully her hair will cover it once it grows back. I've cleaned it twice already and it looks good. Her stitches will disolve on their own and she doesn't need to be seen again unless something goes wrong. They charged me for a feline (cat) anesthesia induction and that saved me about $6. I probably should call them and point it out but since they didn't call to remind me of our appoitment on Saturday like they should have so I think its okay if I keep the extra $6. What do you think?

My jeep overheated on the way home.... It had done that the other day too. My friend Tay came over to see Laurey and have dinner with me and he looked at my jeep. He said the hose from the coolant fell off and is stuck in the fan. Hopefully I can find a place to look at it tomorrow and they can fix it. It should only cost around $100 but it needs an oil change and I should have the coolant flushed and refilled so I expect around $250 or so...have to wait and see. I have my dad's credit card but I'll have to pay him back. I am scheduled to work 9-5:30 and I need the hours so hopefully I can find a place to leave it at before work and someone can drop me at Xmas Trees and get me after. Dad said 'maybe' so we'll see. I already have my spare key on my purse. You are never to leave them your full set of keys. A lot of car repair places have key copiers and its no safe to give them your house key, etc.

I can't log into My Space right now and its driving me INSANE! I couldn't get into Yahoo earlier so I am worried its my computer. *sigh* After I finish this I'll reboot, maybe that will help. Today and a few days ago my screen just went purple and I had to push the button to reboot. I don't know if its getting too warm or a virus but if it keep happening then I'll have to have my dad look at it. It probably needs to be cleaned, doghair in the fan. Turkey in 3 days! L, E

Comments:
I'm glad the pooch is doing better. Sorry to hear about the jeep. I hope that gets taken care of with as little pain as possible
 
Yay Laurie! :o)
 
I am so glad Laurey is doing better. I know you must have been so worried.

Today is Chita's birthday and she is sleeping beside me on the couch. She is resting her head on the remote and I can't change the channel or adjust the volume.

So have you ever heard of dogster.com? You sould check it out and make Laurey a webpage. It's free. Then my chi's can add your Laurey as their Pup Pals!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?