Friday, November 17, 2006

To make up for not blogging lately, a survey!

DON'T BE A LOSER - THIS IS A FUN WAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS...

1. NAME? Erin
2. HOW OLD ARE YOU? Old! 31, almost 32
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I wish it was prettier
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Roast Beef, but usually just want cheese in my sandwich
6. KIDS? One beautiful dog
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure would
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL ? Just my blog
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes and no, I don't always get sarcasm so I don't always use it
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, couldn't get the doc to take them out
11.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd like to think I'd be able to jump
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles, BABY!
13 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I un-hook my hiking boots
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as strong as I wish I was, physically and emotionally
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate, pepermint
16. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Them....
17. RED OR PINK? Pink!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I was a little skinnier and that people liked me
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? He knows who he is
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If someone wanted to take this from my page I wouldn't mind
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? No pants, wearing short jean skirt and no shoes
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Rose, the only scent I'll wear
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bethie, its her Happy B'day
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I like the gentleman whose blog I took this from, he's a sweetie!
26. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, Vermont Pure Spring or Evian are best
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Hockey, forever
28. HAIR COLOR? Red/Auburn, normally dark blonde
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel, usually green
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, just my dork glasses
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Eggs Benedict
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings, only Scary movies when I have someone to hold on to
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White v-neck
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, can't wait for snow
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie, Chocolate ice cream
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Marianimal
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? Everyone else
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? some cheesy Daniele Steele one
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No Mouse pad, just touchpad on my laptop
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? ER, RW/RR Challenge
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My friends talking with me
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, its a family thing
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia and New Zealand
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can drive people, especially men away
47. BIRTHDAY? Dec 30, coming up soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?