Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back on my blog

I am working to get back on my blog daily. There is al multitude of reasons I have been "away" but the big one is that I have been internalizing things not thinking so much and just trying to figure out what I want and how I can get it. Its good, really it is....:)

So....

I cleaned my whole house tonight, ran the vaccuum (I got a very nice one for my B'day from my parents) and even scrubbed the bathroom! My house sparkles! Its nice to look around and see clean...:)

Okay, so this will be a tiny post...kind of hard to get back into writting on here but I am going to be back! I promise! Thank you for keeping checking on me and not giving up on me!!!:) L, E

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?