Sunday, January 28, 2007

G'morning

Shock this week. My friend Evan told me that he is going to be a DADDY! Wow! He and his wife Alison are pregnant. Well, Alison is pregnant with a baby from her egg and his sperm...to be exact. I'm happy for them. And yes, I am a little jealous. I already bought the baby a present...:) Its a cute little ceramic cat with a music box inside that plays "You are my Sunshine". I was playing the song all morning before I wrapped it up. She's only about 7 weeks along so it still might not happen but I hope it does. And I think they will have a girl.

I worked yesterday 9-4:30 and had to stock most of the day, I don't like stocking but its part of my job so I do it at my nice and slow pace. I also helped move furnature and lamps in Home Fashions department and hung out there for awhile helping customers. And I did some cashiering too so it was a work day of variety.

Then I came home and picked up my house some more and hung out with Laurey. We had oven roasted potatoes for dinner, very yummy.

Today, Sunday, I have the day off from work. I already finished my laundry and have to empty the dishwasher and then my house will be sparkling again.

Oh, I bought new pillows for my sofa at work the other night. They are really comfy.

Tonight is the Holiday Party for work and I'm planning to go. I think lots of people will be there so it should be fun. I'll let you know!! L, E

Comments:
Her egg and his sperm? are you trying to say he knocked her up?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?