Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Can't sleep

Well I am on the road to recovery...just sucks having been so sick. I am always so weak after even a cold and it takes me so long to get back to healthy, or at least as healthy as I ever seem to be. I went back to work on Monday and it was fine, just exhausted me. I asked that I wasn't stuck in the backroom where its freezing so I was stocking and moving things on the floor, boring and busy work but better then being cold. Saturday I had gone to my parents and made dinner as a thank you for them taking care of me. Sunday I just vegged at home with Laurey and we had a nice long nap. I took a bunch of things to my parents house, all my Xmas decorations to store in their attic and flower pots that I had stuffed in various places around my house. I am wanting to get the clutter out of me, at least some of it...just past time. I have a box 1/2 full on the floor of mugs and other glass odd and ends that needs to be filled and taken some place. I don't think the Salvation Army takes glasswear so I think RecycleNorth.

Its been so cold outside, Laurey and I can't be out for very long. Luckily she doesn't take her time too much when its cold like that. She's been such a good dog! I'm always very happy when my jeep starts, I keep thinking it might freeze up, but not so far.

Once again I can't sleep. I did have a little dozing nap today but nothing like what I can often have. I don't know if its all the drugs I'm on -- steriods and antibiotics -- that are keeping me from my sleep but I haven't been sleeping much the past week. Not what should be happening with my being so sick but I guess its just my body being an ass like usual. I swear my body is trying to kill itself or at least injure itself will all the sick I have had lately. I have an appoitment on 2/14 with the ENT doc to see when I can have my tonsills out and I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time...might as well do it both at once. Won't be fun, thats for sure.

Hmmmm.... Thats about it. Nothing else is going on really. Just my usual sad, small life. L, E

Comments:
I'm sorry that you can't sleep. I had the same problem last night as well. I just laid in my bed, looking up. Then I went to scrub my bathtub. Then i was tired enough to go to sleep.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?