Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am totally going stir crazy! Yes, more crazy then I normally am! I was all ready to get out today and work and face the world and then all this snow comes down and I am trapped in my house and I just want to get out!!

Yes, I watched Clerks II today and that cheered me up but that was hours ago and now I just want to be around other people. And I can't even have anyone over.... Stupid landscapers haven't plowed the driveway here in hours and haven't shoveled the walk ways at all.

I made an extra yummy dinner tonight -- steaks on the George Foreman and green onion fritters. I had never made the fritters before but I have seen Rachel Ray make them a few times so I decided to make the jump and try them for myself. I did make them a little think/big and should have used a little more oil and maybe a tiny bit not so hot but they were yummy! Overall very good and I will definately make them again!

Now I am watching this lame movie..."Original Sin" with Angelina Jolie (beautiful!) and Antonio Banderas (not my type) and its all stupid and I have no interest in it but I am too lazy to pick a DVD. Fuck it....its MOVIE TIME! I think I'll see if I can get all the way through "My Super Ex Girlfriend". I've watched the first few chapters twice but always fall asleep for the rest.

Oh, and I am feeling sick again. Sore throat and sniffles and coughing. Fuck. I don't want to be sick again! I've been drinking water all day and peeing non-stop so hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and be 100% or at least as close to 100 as I ever am!

We have crazy snow here! More the 2 feet have fallen and its really windy and cold so the snow is blowing all over. It's stacked over 2 feet on my deck and against the sliding door so I can't put Laurey out that way.... I have taken her out on her leash twice already and will again right before bed. She can hardly walk in the snow! Its up to her chest but she loves it and burrows her face in and sniffs. She's so cute.

Ok...I'm going to snuggle under my blankey and watch the flick. Sure hope your SNOW DAY has been better then mine....L, E

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I wish I could have a snow day. Then again I've already taken 3 out of my 5 sick days (and I was actually sick)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?