Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hallmark

I have a free preview of the Hallmark Channel for the past few weeks and I am totally addicted to The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie again. Personally I like The Waltons better but they both have their good messages...:)

Today I was watching Little House, it was an episode I had never seen before. Ma got a cut on her leg from some wire on the wagon. Next thing Pa and the girls are camping for the night and her leg is swollen and infected. Poor Ma opened her bible and found a passage saying she should cut off her leg. She was about to, with a big knife she steralized in the fire when Pa burst in and saved her! Then they all prayed that Ma would live and she did!

I haven't been blogging for a long time and I have wanted to start up again but has been having trouble doing it. So I was thinking about why I wasn't blogging and I realized that I have been working very hard to absorbe what is happening around me and what other people are doing, how, what, when. I am sitting back but opening my eyes more and it feels good.

So I hope you will find your way back to reading me...and I hope I will be back to blogging! L, E

Labels:


Comments:
I never ever left you Erin!

Welcome back.

And I LOVED that episode of Ma with the gangerene leg. I friggin' loved Little House on the Prairie. Michael Landon was the best. But I always wished he wasn't clean shaven in every episode because all the other Pa's had beards, except for Mr. Olsen, but he was rich and he could afford shaving cream & a razor.

Besides, all of the illustrations of Pa in the Little House books showed a man with a thick full beard.

I missed you E. Glad you're back.
 
I've been here checking for a new post for sometime. I'm glad that you're back with us.

We don't have the Hallmark channel up here, but I don't think it would be up my alley. I never really enjoyed Little House on the Prairie all I remember from the Waltons is thinking John Boy must be getting pissed because he can't get any private time in the bathroom.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?