Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They talked with me at work....

Well, I knew it would happen and have been waiting. They talked with me at work today about all the time I missed back in February when I was so sick. I will admit I'm a little annoyed it took until now for them to write it up and talk with me but its fine. I wouldn't have been in as much trouble if I had called in and told them I was sick and not coming in. I actually did think I had called on 1/31 but I guess I didn't. I know I didn't call on 2/1...I was in too much pain to really talk and really didn't care. But its all good overall.

AND (this is the exciting part!) I have been considered for a different job within the store...working in the cash office! I was floored! I hadn't even thought about going in that direction in terms of trying to work my way up at Christmas Tree Shops. But I am thrilled to give it a try! He said that I will start "at some point. Maybe in a month or so or even next week" so I will just wait and see. I really am excited to see if this will be a good job for me and to show that I can do more then just scan things!

So today was a good day for me! I hope your day was good too! Oh, and last night I was exhausted tired but when I crawled into bed and turned off the light, I couldn't sleep. L, E

Labels:


Comments:
She's Movin on up !!!! To de sky. To a delux .. ah never mind. Glad that they think highly enough of you to consider you for this position.
 
Good for you E!!!
 
Ok I found you on Twitter. I need to see more Twits from you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?