Friday, April 06, 2007

XQZ Moi

Today at work was busy! Much busier then I expected but then I haven't worked on a Friday in a very long time. I was constently busy at my register my whole 5 hour shift. I'm not complaining...just stating.

Customers today can be broken into 4 catagories:

#1: Where is all your Easter candy? I can't believe you don't have more!
*My secret response only said in my head: Well idiot! Its less then 2 days before the holiday, maybe you should have come in a little sooner!
-What I said to customer: Yes, we've sold out very quick this year but we still have lots of things over in that area!;)

#2: I thought your Easter things would be on sale by NOW!
*My secret response only said in my head: No jackass! Things go on sale AFTER the holiday!
-What I said to customer: Sale should start on Monday! Be sure to come in early to get some great deals!:)

#3: Are you open on Sunday? I can't believe you'd be closed!
*My secret response said only in my head: Thx for telling me I don't deserve a day off. BITCH!
-What I said to customer: Nope, we're closed! It's a company holiday!:)

#4: It is so crowded in here today! What is going on?!!
*My secret response only said in my head: How the fuck should I know?! I'm at my job, maybe you (and everyone else) should be too!
-What I said to customer: I think lots of people have today off for the Easter weekend, at least thats my guess!:)

Now when you read the customers questions you have to use a extremely snobby voice in your head, especially #2. And the smiley faces are at the end of what I said to the customers because I always gave them a big, huge smile.... Best way to make sure they can't read my mind and how its screaming nasty names at them. I seriously just don't get people!

Oh, did you see the title of this post? Can you figure it out? I saw it on the license plate on the van that I parked behind when I pulled into the parking lot at work. I didn't get it until I climbed back into my jeep to drive home (van was still in the same spot so I guess its a co-workers) and then I got it. Should I tell you or make you guess. Yeah, I'll tell you:

Its says 'Excuse Me'. XQZ = Excuse, Moi is French for Me. L, E

Labels:


Comments:
I'm wondering, does the shore have a sign that says Cheap Bastards and Dumb Asses Welcome?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?