Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am alive, but....

So I am still alive. Working about 30 hours at Xmas Trees and then the rest of my free time is spent on Condo things.... I desperately want to have a contract with a property management company for July 1 but I can't do it all on my own and the companies that I have contacted don't seem to eager to meet with me or even get my information about their services. I feel so paralized by handling almost everything for the condo association but I don't have a choice.... If I don't do it then no one will and things must be taken care of. *sigh*

Its been getting really hot/muggy/warm/yucky outside lately so I've been running the a/c and my bedroom stays nice and chilly and the livingroom/rest of the house stays just about perfect. Laurey has been being a pretty good dog, some days more annoying then others but we've moved into going outside 3 times a day, sometimes more, and that has helped. Right now she's sleeping in the livingroom floor. I love her.

Dad and I are going to see "Ocean's 13" this afternoon! I haven't really spent any time just me and dad since hockey season. We've taken a few dog walks but thats about it. He was in a crazy good mood last night at the grocery, it was so nice to see that. I want to go down to 'Dancing Pines' (my parents lake house/camp on Lake Dunmore) and go for a walk/hike with my mom. I mentioned it to her a few weeks ago and she said that Laurey and I could come down after her 40 year college class reunion. Well reunion was 2 weekends ago so I guess I'll have to ask again.

I changed my schedule at work and now I have Wednesdays and Fridays off. I like working weekends, its busy and I'm kepy working, but it kinda sucks too because my friends (yes, I do have 3 or 4) have weekends off so its hard to get together. But we'll make it work!:)

PLEASE know that I have been reading blogs, even if I don't comment, and it really helps that you are blogging, gives me smiles and laughs and I really have been needing some of those! I am working to be back to blogging every day or at least more then I have been, it will happen, PROMISE! L, E

Labels:


Comments:
Good to see an update from you Erin. I can't imagine living with only one air conditioner in a bedroom window. My gawd, we are already in the mid 90's here and the ac blows daily. I keep it set on 77 and when I get home from work, the house is 80 or 81 and the thing blows constantly until about 10PM trying to cool down my house. That's Texas for ya.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I know things seem rough but you can weather them out. I called a week ago but you weren't home. I'll try again in the near future.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?