Friday, July 20, 2007

600 count

I bought new sheets for my bed yesterday. I went with a 600 thread count, 100% cotton, in a 'natural' color. They are 100% natural and organic, no dyes or poisons. And I paid $85 something for them, that is including my 20% discount.

Where have I been? I've been here....home. Been working about 32 hours a week at Xmas Trees and hanging with Laurey. I turned all the condo stuff over to the new property management company by the 10th of this month. It was hard to let it all go since I had been handling pretty much all of it for over 10 months but I couldn't do it anylonger for free. And it was time to let it go.... I am still dealing with a few lingering problems/issues but overall the condo association has settled down. We are current on all bills and have a budget that is over-estimated. I set everything up very well and it (should) be good to go for the next 12 months.

My parents are in Ireland about 1/2 way though a 2 week hike. They have called twice and both ask "Is everything alright?!" and I don't know why they keep asking that.... Seems to me that asking "What's up?" or "How are things going" would be more appropiate since all my 'everythings' have been 'alright' for a long time. Overall my life is fine....nothing bad but nothing exceptionally good too. I've been feeling really lonely lately but when I tried to reach out to friends and coworkers they are all either too busy or not interested in hanging out w/ me.

I haven't been blogging and I don't know why. Just had no desire to type.... I remember when I first started blogging I would have to stop myself from not blogging 3 times a day! So I don't know.....

Laurey is good...she's sleeping on the floor right now, just lay her head down and wiggled a little to snuggle in. She's so cute and I love her so much! I have today off from work and no appoitments or plans - there is a BBQ at work today that I said I'd bring in cookies for so I am waiting for the frozen butter to soften up and then I am going to bake a batch of chocolate chip and of chocolate w/ toffee bits cookies....YUM! And I need to swing by my parents house to pick up some mail so I'm thinking I'll bring Laurey and we'll take a walk with Tripper. I'll let you know.... L, E

Labels:


Comments:
It's like I told Hammer...blogging is full of valleys and peaks. You are stuck in a valley right now.

Here's hoping a swift wind will carry you up high and drop you off on top of a peak.

I've missed your updates.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?