Sunday, January 20, 2008

89 thousand; I started the chant

Okay...Its me. Erin. Remember me? I think I do....

I noticed this week that I broke 89,000 miles on my Jeep. Is that a milestone? I don't exactly know but I am letting it be.

Last night at the Univ of VT hockey game - UVM 4, Northeastern 2 - I started the chant "Warm Up The Bus!" I had the whole student section yelling it along with me.... Such fun!

I am going to work slowly to get back into blogging. I always keep wanting to blog but I either can't decide what to type, have too many ideas, or I am just too lazy to log in, there is always a reason and excuse. But I will be back, I am back! Yay me!

How are you? L, E

Labels:


Comments:
Pack yourself and you'll be fine. If it's forced, you won't want to do it.
 
I can't believe my eyes!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?