Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dog Poo Shoe

Well...the title says just about all. I was at work for over an hour yesterday before I realized that I had dog shit on the bottom of my right shoe. YUCK! I called over to my front end boss at the customer service desk and whispered that I needed to please have my register closed so I could clean my shoe. With smiles she closed me and I limped back to the breakroom and cleaned my shoe in the sink. *sigh* It really wouldn't have been so bad except that I had taken Laurey out around 11:20 and then walked around my house for 15 minutes - with my shoes on - before leaving for work. Oh well. It happens, right? L, E

Labels:


Comments:
Awww I love the smell of Dog Poop in the morning.

Though I bet you thought the smell was coming from the customers. Dirty Heathens that they are.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?