Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry, just not happening

Sooooooooooooo effin bored.... I really have done nothing for the past 2 days. Okay, I took a shower both days and Laurey and I went outside but overall I really haven't done anything.

I'm watching "Knocked Up" - almost totally out of recordings on my DVR - and I am sorry, there is NO way that Seth Rogen has a naturally hairless back and buttocks. Just no way. His chest is hairy and it looks that he could grow a full beard very quickly. But "the next morning" when he wakes up his back and ass are totally hairless...yeah, I don't think so! Katherine Heigl is adorable! I have loved her since she first appeared in "Roswell" many moons ago.

I wish I had ice cream....

Back to work tomorrow and Monday, 11-5:30. Woohoo, right? L, E

Labels:


Comments:
You know you're bored when you're commenting on back and ass hair.

Oh and what's the deal with people named Seth lately?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?