Monday, June 16, 2008

reason, not excuse

So I haven't been here for a week because there is something crazy wrong with my computer! *sigh* I _think_ I might have it under control now but its still very slow to turn on and off. At leats now I can toggle between programs and it doesn't take whole minutes for a program to load up. I don't exactly know what I did that has helped but I removed the SpyBot Search & Destroy program and then downloaded it again without any of the add-ons.

My weekend was good and busy. Bethie and Kargurra were in town! It was so great to see them and get to spent time hanging out with them. We watched movies at Kargurra's parents house (where they were staying) on both Friday and Saturday evenings. Bethie came over those days too to use my shower - the well water at her in-laws house is gross. She and Laurey did some bonding too.

Okay.... I need to do my lunch dishes and finish up my house cleaning but I'll be back tomorrow! L, E

Labels: ,


Comments:
Something wrong with the computer? Must be Space Monkeys
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?