Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Famous Ex

I took my dad's truck to my mechanic to have a state inspection and the oil changed. While I was waiting I read the local paper. I almost never get to read the paper anymore since I don't have a subscription (wouldn't really want one, I wouldn't read it daily) and can almost never find it in the breakroom at work anymore. There was a small piece on Burlington High School graduated that have gone on to "fame and fortune" on Broadway and in Hollywood. Well...guess what! My first boyfriend (also my first exboyfriend) is quite famous!

I knew he was in Los Angeles and 'trying' to be an actor but I had NO idea he was a star on a show! Yup! He is! His name is Adam Grimes and he plays Kyle Julian on General Hospital Night Shift.

Check him out: http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/show/path-showname_generalhospitalnightshift/section_cast/actor_adamgrimes/sortBy_actor

I recorded his show last night and watched it this morning. Well...unfortunately the part that most impressed me about the show is that Adam is acting with Billy Dee Williams. (And Antonio Sabato Jr, yum!) Wow! My ex knows Lando Calrissian! Definately going to have to brag about that some.... (I know, I know - strange thing to brag about but whatelse do I have?)

Adam really looks just about the same as he did back in high school. We "dated" towards the end of my 10th grade and his 9th grade. He was a total sweetie. I know I was the one to break up with him. I don't even think I had a good reason, or ANY reason. *sigh* He never forgave me. In fact I don't think he even ever talked to me again. Memories....

Okay. Where have I been? I've been here. I have been reading my regular blogs (see right side of page) but I haven't been commenting. And I haven't been blogging. I don't know. But I am here. I am alive.

Laurey is here too. Well, actually she's on her dogbed having a snore. We walked 2+ miles today and she followed me around the house - hard to do in 604 square feet but she did it. Right now I'm watching "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends"...NOTHING on TV lately. I can't wait for the new seasons to start on my shows. I have my DVR all ready to record. Woohoo!!:)

I hung a new quilt on my wall this afternoon. Its a beautiful Nautica twin sized, navy blue trim and lighter blue, some orange and white with different squares in plaid and hibiscus flowers. I bought it at work a few weeks ago...paid about $40 for it. So stupid since its only going to hang on my wall! I was going to buy it queen size so I could use it on my bed too at some point but it was $10 more and I felt that I was wasting too much money if I did that. I love the quilt but with the two navy blue stripes around the outer edge it looks really dark but I just need to get useto it. My new TV stand compliments the quilt too...LOVE IT!

Alright...I'm back Baby! L, E

Labels: ,


Comments:
Yay!! E's back!!!!

(((HUGS)))
 
Yay! E's back!!!

(((HUGS)))
 
I hope you stay back.

Oh and as for strange things to brag about.

My Dad played Euker with Paul Newman.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?