Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goodnight Mr Newman

I just read that Paul Newman died last Friday, 9/26/08. He was 83. I have always been impressed with him and how he has created a strong business with his "Newman's Own" food products. I've been using his salad dressing for most of my life and eaten lots of his spaghetti sauce. And his "oreo" cookies are SO much better then the real oreos and/or hydrox.

Thank you Mr Newman...you helped a lot of people. I appreciate all you did and all that will be done with what you have started.

---

Worked yesterday, BUSY! Worked today, was on customer service desk almost the whole time, BUSY again, but I like the CS desk so its all good. I work tomorrow too but then I'm off until Saturday - too many days off!

Okay, I've been up since 5:30am and will be up again tomorrow at 5:30am so I am going to watch "The Simpsons" that I just recorded and then crawl into bed. I hope you are having a nice weekend!!! L, E

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?