Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Strange Happenings With The Dog

Monday I worked from 7-3 and then zoomed home and took Laurey out for a quick yard use and then boosted her into the backseat of my jeep. We drove over to Northfield Savings Bank - I had an appointment there so I could be taken off the Condo Association bank accounts (long story why this this is happening, I will detail later, promise). So I arrived about 15 minutes early and then ended up sitting around until 4:30 since neither 'gentleman' who was to meet me showed up. Laurey stayed in my jeep, I watched her through the big picture window (the bank lobby is crazy nice, I would live there if I could). She was generally sitting next to right side the window, sniffing through the 1/2 opened window but she did bounce to the left side window some too. I have never really watched her while she is alone in the jeep, only when I was walking from the store/wherever to my jeep. She is so cute, just relaxing and enjoying the nice day.

When we were leaving the bank, I backed out of the parking space and as I pulled forward I heard a bump/clunk and thought to myself "what is in the trunk that would make that noise!?" Well...it was my dog! She has been riding in my jeep for 6+ years and never jumped into the back before.

Okay, actually not totally true: Once she did jump into the back but that was because we were at the airport picking up my dad, the trunk door was open and she could see him and jumped into the trunk and out to get to him.

I have no idea why she did what she did but she didn't seem to really like it back there. She couldn't stick her nose out the window and there was more room to slide around in. But she did stay in the trunk the whole way home, just looped her right paw over the back of the seat.

My dog can be a big goofball. She gets crazy excited and loves to have a toy in her mouth when ever someone is around - just to show how cute she is. She hates the vaccuum. She loves to walk. She will swim in just about any body of water. She has the most beautiful big brown eyes. She stretches out and takes up more of the bed then you would ever think possible. Right now she is sleeping on the floor, not snoring but with her lip curled up above her teeth. She is my baby.... L, E

Comments:
Isn't that why we love dogs? The silly things they do sometimes?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?