Monday, February 12, 2007

She's killing me!

Laurey has the worst gas EVER! For the past few days and especially today, she has been KILLING me! You just have no idea. And I sure don't know where this gas is coming from. She hasn't eaten anything other the her dogfood and normal people food that she has eaten before. Hopefully it will clear up soon! She's just killing me!

My weekend was pretty much nothing. Worked a little on Saturday but didn't feel very good Sunday so I called in. I did some cleaning around my house and that is nice, I like having a clean house. Today I didn't do too much, had therapy and tried to take a nap. Laurey and I went out to stretch our legs but not really a walk...just cold and no motivation.

Oh, I found Laurey sleeping in the dogbed in the bedroom the other night! She won't even step on that bed usually but I guess she figuered that since I was sleeping, it was safe to sneak a sleep on it. And then she rolled over and right off! Granted it wasn't a fall but it was funny since she jumped up! She's so cute....:) L, E

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?