Friday, May 11, 2007

The price to drive the Peep Jeep

All the extra driving I have been doing for the Condo has really been adding up. And how gas prices are moving up too isn't helping. I paid $40.00 for only 13.429 gallons...2.979 per gallon. And that wasn't even 3/4 full in my tank. Oh well. I'm filling up to the very top Sunday night...if for any reason my Peep Jeep has to sit undriven for more then a few days, its best to have the full tank.

Its crazy warm in my house again.... Will leave the a/c on today when I leave for the post office, bank and work in about 20 minutes. Such fun.

Oh! The 'wonderful' vaccuum my parents gave me for my B'day isn't working anymore...:( I tried to use it a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to turn on. I tried for about 20 minutes or so but couldn't get it working. I've been busy with work/condo stuff and just pushed that annoyance to the back on my mind. Last night I wanted to vaccuum...carpet really needed it and about 2 weeks ago I managed to spill the little paper circles from my 3-hole punch all over the floor in the kitchen and they have been tracked all over the livingroom. And the doghair is out of control. Once again, vaccuum refused to turn on...:( I called my dad and he said he'd "look at it" what whatever that mean I will have to wait and see. So I pulled out the old "sucks but doesn't actually suck" vaccuum and did an okay job. Carpet and tile floors look better.

Ok, going to lie down and relax for 15+ minutes until its time to run out the door! Have a nice FRIDAY! L, E

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Those papers from the hole punch are the root of ALL evil.
 
It's all the oil companies fault. I tell you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?