Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gas prices are:

still crazy.... I paid $2.859 yesterday, 13.992 gallons was $40.00. Now I _know_ that gas will next be .98cents like it was the weekend I bought my Saturn in April 1999 but the news keep saying how much gas prices have some down and yes...they have come down from $3.00+ they still are crazy high. And immediately after the presidental election prices are going to go right back up and higher.

I've been feeling more serene this week. Serene sounds like of strange but I'm not as sad and unhappy as a couple of weeks ago and that is good. Today my 'big plans' are to vaccuum and then use the carpet cleaner machine I borrowed from Evan. And do laundry, need to wash the bedding. Today is cold - high expected of 37, yikes! Tomorrow should be a little warmer, 50, so Halloween costumes won't be snowsuits! I have some ideas of what I'm going to wear/dress-up in.

I'm also starting to think about what to buy for peoples for Xmas. Any ideas? L, E

Labels: ,


Comments:
Buy them Gas.

Nothing says Christmas more than Gas.

Ok, I keep my good Christmas ideas to myself, because they are few and far between.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?